- Smoking is only allowed out of doors, either in the courtyard or outside the front of the house
- Our Check-In times are from 1600 hrs to 1900 hrs daily. If we are given at least three full days notice
we can arrange for an early or late check-in as the case may be. There is a small charge of Euros 12 for check-ins after the standard chek-in time has passed.
- Please note that after 1900hrs our reception is closed
- Check-Out time is by 1000 hrs on the day of departure
- Breakfast is served between 0830 hrs and 1000 hrs daily. Limited early breakfast facilities can be
arranged if we are given at least three days notice in advance, also without additional charge
- Guests are welcome to bring in their own alcoholic drinks in reasonable quantities. All our guests will
immediately understand that we can only allow the responsible consumption of alcohol by adults
over-18 years of age on our premises
- At the time of reservation we will effect pre-authorisation of the room charge concerned. Upon check-in at The Burrow guests will be asked to sign the slip confirming payment of this charge. Upon reservation we require a photocopy of a valid identity card or passport and credit card for security purposes. We do this for security reasons and to cover any damage caused by our guests, except for normal wear and tear.